CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking must be sent to us.
In the event of a cancellation, Theofilos is entitled to reclaim all payments already made and to recover the balance of the booking charge as follows:
Period before departure within which written cancellation is received:
- Cancellation notification 30 days or more before arrival: Loss of deposit or 30% of the full rental charge.
- Cancellation notification 15 – 29 days before arrival: 50% of the full rental charge.
- Cancellation notification 8 – 14 days before arrival: 70% of the full rental charge.
- Cancellation notification 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the rental charge.
- No show: 100% of the rental charge.
CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
If, after you have confirmed your booking or paid your deposit, you wish to change your booking arrangements in any way, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible particularly for the sea view rooms at Theofilos House where the change-over days as well as the total number of nights have to remain the same (e.g. if your initial booking was from Monday to Monday, your new booking has to be again from Monday to Monday and for same number of nights). Any request for changes to be made must be from the ‘lead name’ on the booking who will be asked to pay a booking alteration charge of 50 euro per person (or otherwise agreed) and any further cost we incur in making this change. You should be aware that these costs could increase the further to the booking date that changes are made.
By proceeding to a booking, you fully agree and accept the above cancellation policy.