Cancellation Policy for summer season 2021
The deposit paid at the time of booking, will be sent back to you in full if, due to the coronavirus crisis, your tickets will be cancelled or any other restrictions applied from the guests goverment or from the Greek goverment, won’t let you travel to your holiday destination.
Written evidence from your flight or ship company will be asked to prove that your tickets have been cancelled by the airline or the ship company.
If the cancellation is made by you and not by your transfer company, then the standard cancellation policy will apply.
Standard Cancellation Policy
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking must be sent to us.
In the event of a cancellation, Theofilos is entitled to reclaim all payments already made and to recover the balance of the booking charge as follows:
Period before departure within which written cancellation is received:
- Cancellation notification 30 days or more before arrival: Loss of deposit or 30% of the full rental charge.
- Cancellation notification 15 – 29 days before arrival: 50% of the full rental charge.
- Cancellation notification 8 – 14 days before arrival: 70% of the full rental charge.
- Cancellation notification 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the rental charge.
- No show: 100% of the rental charge.
CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
If, after you have confirmed your booking or paid your deposit, you wish to change your reservation in any way, we will do our utmost to make these changes possible, subject to availability. Any request for changes must be applied from the ‘lead name’ of the reservation who will be asked to pay a booking alteration charge of 50 euros per person (or otherwise agreed) and any further cost we incur in making this change.
By proceeding to a booking, you fully agree and accept the above cancellation policy.